Salama Region!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of adventure! A world of Pokemon! Roleplay here!

2 posters

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl - Page 2 Empty Re: pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 11:19 pm

I caught Ado >.> ( Breast in hands) as she was whimpering.
    " Gosh why did you push her?" I asked as I drooled over her and licked her checks.

( >.> I can be pervy)
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl - Page 2 Empty Re: pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Master Chef wrote:I caught Ado >.> ( Breast in hands) as she was whimpering.
    " Gosh why did you push her?" I asked as I drooled over her and licked her checks.

( >.> I can be pervy)
    "she hugged me naked"i yelled as i tossed a towel over"just put her in that ima go to my room"and i walked out

(keep appropiate plz and goonight)
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)
    "she hugged me naked"i yelled as i tossed a towel over"just put her in that ima go to my room"and i walked out

Sorry >.>
    " Bye!" I called out to Azal.

Next Night
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.
    i wake up take as shower nd get dressed for the day"i wonder what she did with that thing"i said to myself.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.
    i wake up take as shower nd get dressed for the day"i wonder what she did with that thing"i said to myself.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

It was finally morning.I woke up sleeping next to me was Ado.
    What are we going to do with her? - I thought to myself.
    I looked over to Azal who was still fast asleep.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

"up are you we leave this morning get packed"i said as i got up.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

" What are we going to do with the girl?" I questioned as I watched the cutie sleep in a bundle.
    " We can't leave her alone by herself.."
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

" What are we going to do with the girl?" I questioned as I watched the cutie sleep in a bundle.
    "we might as well take her when i first saw her yesterday before we ate she looked lonely but until we get her decent clothes she stays in dog form"i said as i fed liam.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

"we might as well take her when i first saw her yesterday before we ate she looked lonely but until we get her decent clothes she stays in dog form"i said as i fed liam.
    I pull out panties from some random place.
    " Decent cloths. Very Happy " I stared seriously at you hoping you would agree.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

"i said decent not half naked -_-"i said as i grabbed food and drinks for the road."by the way those claws you had two nights ago where are they and how will they help against gaichuu".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

>.> Sorry.

( >.> I can be pervy)

Sorry >.>

Next Night

"i said decent not half naked -_-"i said as i grabbed food and drinks for the road."by the way those claws you had two nights ago where are they and how will they help against gaichuu".

" Okay. Ado go into Dog form. WAIT! We can make money off your body! " Still half alseep she hung onto me.
    I heard Azal ask what my claws do.
    " Oh, when I put Energy into it, then sent blue strikes of power into the enemy. I am also black belt in Ju Kwon Doe and Tae Kwon doe."
    I explained as I held onto the clingging/ sleepy girl.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 8:21 pm

"we are not making money off her body"i said about to burst in anger"secondly your abilitys will be helpful in delivery service iv been hearing reports of gaichuu attacking and killing letter bees so anything helps furthermore we better watch our backs a half dog half human is good too but..."i said thinking about something.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

azal852 wrote:"we are not making money off her body"i said about to burst in anger"secondly your abilitys will be helpful in delivery service iv been hearing reports of gaichuu attacking and killing letter bees so anything helps furthermore we better watch our backs a half dog half human is good too but..."i said thinking about something.

.." Dang it... if we ever run out of food we do it though..>.>" I held onto her tighlty.
    " Letter Bee? " I questioned as I continued to hold the sleepy naked girl.
    " We can't let this cutey get hurt though." I spoke as I looked up and down her body and hearts formed in my eyes.
    " But I guess.. "
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:"we are not making money off her body"i said about to burst in anger"secondly your abilitys will be helpful in delivery service iv been hearing reports of gaichuu attacking and killing letter bees so anything helps furthermore we better watch our backs a half dog half human is good too but..."i said thinking about something.

.." Dang it... if we ever run out of food we do it though..>.>" I held onto her tighlty.
    " We can't let this cutey get hurt though." I spoke as I looked up and down her body and hearts formed in my eyes.
    " But I guess.. "
    "are you thinking what im thinking"i asked"by making her your dingo"i finally came out with.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:

" But I guess.. "
    "are you thinking what im thinking"i asked"by making her your dingo"i finally came out with.
    Was having a pervy mind..
    " Ahh... Dingos are partners right?" I questioned..
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:

" But I guess.. "
    "yes just as how liams my dingo its the only way for you to become a letter bee a deliver man or woman to put it basically they deliver letters to peoples letters and fight gaichuu along the way so their job isnt just handing a letter to someone"i said"anyways if you and her both are willing to be partners then the next step to becoming a letter bee is getting to akautsuki".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:

" But I guess.. "
    "yes just as how liams my dingo its the only way for you to become a letter bee a deliver man or woman to put it basically they deliver letters to peoples letters and fight gaichuu along the way so their job isnt just handing a letter to someone"i said"anyways if you and her both are willing to be partners then the next step to becoming a letter bee is getting to akautsuki".
    " Hehehe which means... shes mine?" I ignored everything you said once you got to the dingo part.
    " I will take the job! " I exclaimed, waking Ado wake up.
    " W-What? W-Whhy are you so happy?" She questioned in her soft quiet tone.
    " I own you now. Okay? So you may call me Master my little Mesu." I chuckled at the fact she doesn't know what it means.
    " O-Okay.." She blushed shyly and tugged onto the back of my hood.
    " Lets go then! To the Ushio captial!" I jumped up.
    " But first I have to buy Ado decent cloths." It came to mind scince she is my Meso I can't have guys looking at her.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 pm

i sighed and said"somehow i think shes gonna regret this"i said as i grabbed my bags and walked out.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

azal852 wrote:i sighed and said"somehow i think shes gonna regret this"i said as i grabbed my bags and walked out.
    ( Now go to the new thread)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:50 am