Salama Region!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of adventure! A world of Pokemon! Roleplay here!

2 posters

Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl"

Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl" Empty Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl"

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

I was walking along, anear my master. A mean witch who, sulked in her beauty and was cruel to anyone who was more beutiful. She made . I got beat by her many times to. and for all this, she is only 16.
    I can deal with the beatings I suppose, scince I am trained as a martial arts master I can beat her up anytime I want. Even though she is mean, I have to watch out for her. Thus this is the duty of I, Odo Suchi, 11 years of age.
    " Idiot! Walk faster" The mean witch called Usi called as she hit me with her fan.
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    It was becoming night and I was forced to go home. That night, I decided to sneak off, I couldn't take anymore. Night fall came. I dressed in the odest cloths ever, I packed with me some food and money to help me on my way.
    As I hoped out my window I began to run as fast as I can, with my metal claws covering my hands.
    After a while I slowly stopped. Noticing I was far away from the house I stopped.
    Only to faint.
    ( Azal, this is where we meet)
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl" Empty Re: Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl"

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Master Chef wrote:I was walking along, anear my master. A mean witch who, sulked in her beauty and was cruel to anyone who was more beutiful. She made . I got beat by her many times to. and for all this, she is only 16.
    I can deal with the beatings I suppose, scince I am trained as a martial arts master I can beat her up anytime I want. Even though she is mean, I have to watch out for her. Thus this is the duty of I, Odo Suchi, 11 years of age.
    " Idiot! Walk faster" The mean witch called Usi called as she hit me with her fan.
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    It was becoming night and I was forced to go home. That night, I decided to sneak off, I couldn't take anymore. Night fall came. I dressed in the odest cloths ever, I packed with me some food and money to help me on my way.
    As I hoped out my window I began to run as fast as I can, with my metal claws covering my hands.
    After a while I slowly stopped. Noticing I was far away from the house I stopped.
    Only to faint.
    as i walk down for the delivery i see a young girl on the floor"hey"i yelled silently and ran to the poor fainted girl.
    I then took her to an alley so i could feel her head."she doesnt have a fever or a cold but she still looks pale".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl" Empty Re: Odo's First Step, " The Servent girl"

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:21 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:I was walking along, anear my master. A mean witch who, sulked in her beauty and was cruel to anyone who was more beutiful. She made . I got beat by her many times to. and for all this, she is only 16.
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    Only to faint.
    as i walk down for the delivery i see a young girl on the floor"hey"i yelled silently and ran to the poor fainted girl.
    I then took her to an alley so i could feel her head."she doesnt have a fever or a cold but she still looks pale".

I could feel the hand on my forehead, it was very dark and cold. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see a blure of light, I then notice it was a boy. I patted his head as I tried to walk. Only to fall.
    "H-hi." I blushed and fell back.
    Not knowing what danger I was in, I tried to escape, he might take me back to Usi.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    Only to faint.

I could feel the hand on my forehead, it was very dark and cold. I slowly opened my eyes, only to see a blure of light, I then notice it was a boy. I patted his head as I tried to walk. Only to fall.
    Not knowing what danger I was in, I tried to escape, he might take me back to Usi.
    "hey wait"i yelled again and tried running after her."ugh its getting late i should finish ill try finding her tomorow" i said as i walked to the house of the delivery only to find a girl rush out of it."DID YOU SEE A GIRL RUN OFF"the girl said.thinking about the girl from the alley and the girl in front of me i put two and two together and said"no ms. but i do have a delivery for you."fine now shoo your no use to me anymore"the girl said and i walked off thinking of the running girl.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    Only to faint.

"hey wait"i yelled again and tried running after her."ugh its getting late i should finish ill try finding her tomorow" i said as i walked to the house of the delivery only to find a girl rush out of it."DID YOU SEE A GIRL RUN OFF"the girl said.thinking about the girl from the alley and the girl in front of me i put two and two together and said"no ms. but i do have a delivery for you."fine now shoo your no use to me anymore"the girl said and i walked off thinking of the running girl.

That night I walked around drowsey. Unable to stay on my feet I tried to find somewhere to rest.
    After a while i heard footsteps towards me, it was dawn now, it was Usi, I saw her shadow and I ran like Heck. I fell into a wall, only to be grabbed by her.
    " Damn you stupid pest! " She said hanging onto me
    I tried to untangle myself but no use.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    Only to faint.

That night I walked around drowsey. Unable to stay on my feet I tried to find somewhere to rest.
    After a while i heard footsteps towards me, it was dawn now, it was Usi, I saw her shadow and I ran like Heck. I fell into a wall, only to be grabbed by her.
    I woke up hearing the yelling"yep shes caught"i rushed to the bottom floor of the inn and found the two in the alley"whats going on here"i asked knowing perfectly well whats going on
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    " Yes. " I grunted.
    Only to faint.

I woke up hearing the yelling"yep shes caught"i rushed to the bottom floor of the inn and found the two in the alley"whats going on here"i asked knowing perfectly well whats going on

" Sorry to disturb you, just taking my trash back." Usi snorted and glared as she tried to hold me down.
    I quickly turned biting her... somewhere ( You don't want to know, chest area.. I am pervy kay?)
    Making her let go she pushed me away.
    I then got up and ran inside the inn.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:42 pm

as i saw her run i stayed there only to have an angry teenager run after me"move now"the girl yelled and i blocked her way."i said move"she said again and i said"im afraid i cant do that oh and you have a friend who wants to say i hi".i then let my dingo liam crawl on her head.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 pm

azal852 wrote:as i saw her run i stayed there only to have an angry teenager run after me"move now"the girl yelled and i blocked her way."i said move"she said again and i said"im afraid i cant do that oh and you have a friend who wants to say i hi".i then let my dingo liam crawl on her head.

I pecked down and looked as I laughed at the young master.
    " Idiot, I am not yours so leave me alone. " I stuck my tounge out and tugged behind the boy..
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:as i saw her run i stayed there only to have an angry teenager run after me"move now"the girl yelled and i blocked her way."i said move"she said again and i said"im afraid i cant do that oh and you have a friend who wants to say i hi".i then let my dingo liam crawl on her head.

I pecked down and looked as I laughed at the young master.
    " Idiot, I am not yours so leave me alone. " I stuck my tounge out and tugged behind the boy..
    "looks like its time to get back to te big city liam take care of your business"and he peed on her head and got on my shoulder."tata"i said as i rushed to the north.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

" Wait for me Mr! " I called out as I followed you.
    " Wwhere do I go?" I questioned still following.
    I tagged myself onto his back and looked over to his face
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Master Chef wrote:" Wait for me Mr! " I called out as I followed you.
    "well i bet if i pull some strings i can get you another job or client from akutsuki but for now it looks like your comin with me oh and plz be careful around liam he doesnt know you and hes quite scared".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 9:58 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:" Wait for me Mr! " I called out as I followed you.
    "well i bet if i pull some strings i can get you another job or client from akutsuki but for now it looks like your comin with me oh and plz be careful around liam he doesnt know you and hes quite scared".
    " Oh okay" I spoke getting closer to the guinea pig. " POke" I said poking hi forehead.
    ( Do you want to end it here and make a new thread to carry on with how I got my dingo?)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:11 am