Salama Region!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a world of adventure! A world of Pokemon! Roleplay here!

2 posters

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl Empty pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 pm

as i looked over to the girl poking my guinea pig i saw him bite her."great now you made him mad Neutral "i said
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl Empty Re: pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

I quickly pulled back my finger and sucked on it.
    I then cup my hands over my eyes like goggles then began to talk as I looked at all the pretty girls go by.
    " Odo pervy Yuri Goggles! Activate!" I had my eyes set on the girls as I walked over.
    I looked back at my new friend. " Hehehe! " I snickered then ran forward.

" Ahh what a cute little girl! Shes soo smallL!!" All the ladies pleasured me with hugs and kisses.
    I chuckled and looked at Azal.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl Empty Re: pit stop a meeting with another mysterious girl

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Master Chef wrote:I quickly pulled back my finger and sucked on it.
    I then cup my hands over my eyes like goggles then began to talk as I looked at all the pretty girls go by.
    " Odo pervy Yuri Goggles! Activate!" I had my eyes set on the girls as I walked over.
    I looked back at my new friend. " Hehehe! " I snickered then ran forward.

" Ahh what a cute little girl! Shes soo smallL!!" All the ladies pleasured me with hugs and kisses.
    I chuckled and looked at Azal.
    i put my hands over my face and then saw a girl about mature age looked at her and walked away."sheesh why am i getting this feeling"i said as i walked over to the girl and grabbed her shirt."come on time to go get some food for the rest of the path"i said as i dragged her along the town.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 pm

I was being dragged, in the same possition I was in the goggle possission.
    Drool coming out of my mouth I snapped out of my trance. Then I picked myself up and walked with Azal.
    " >.> sheshh... Anyways, when do I get a guinea pig? Is he a girl? " I said as hearts formed in my eyes
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Master Chef wrote:I was being dragged, in the same possition I was in the goggle possission.
    Drool coming out of my mouth I snapped out of my trance. Then I picked myself up and walked with Azal.
    " >.> sheshh... Anyways, when do I get a guinea pig? Is he a girl? " I said as hearts formed in my eyes
    i sighed as i heard her."mines special guinea pigs are almost extinct in this world its all because of gachuu that i met him when i was following to men right outside of akautsuki a gachuu attacked me and this little guy saved me by eating the armor and i used my sword to finish it off it was then that the men noticed me and i got my job".i then saw a weird looking dog walk by.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:21 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:I was being dragged, in the same possition I was in the goggle possission.
    i sighed as i heard her."mines special guinea pigs are almost extinct in this world its all because of gachuu that i met him when i was following to men right outside of akautsuki a gachuu attacked me and this little guy saved me by eating the armor and i used my sword to finish it off it was then that the men noticed me and i got my job".i then saw a weird looking dog walk by.

Rolls eyes and is on the ground poking a catipillar " What an intresting story Azal-Sama." I faked excitment.
    " Ooo! What a cute doggy! " My eyes joyed in heart. I then remembered my stomach was hungry.
    " Grrr" It rumbled as I patted it.
    " Don't worry stomach! I get foood soon!" I looked down and rubbed as my focus shifted off the dog.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

Rolls eyes and is on the ground poking a catipillar " What an intresting story Azal-Sama." I faked excitment.
    " Ooo! What a cute doggy! " My eyes joyed in heart. I then remembered my stomach was hungry.
    " Don't worry stomach! I get foood soon!" I looked down and rubbed as my focus shifted off the dog.
    "need food ill buy since your my new travel partner but first tell me your name".as i looked at the dog again i noticed it was coming towards us
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:24 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

"need food ill buy since your my new travel partner but first tell me your name".as i looked at the dog again i noticed it was coming towards us

I didn't notice the dog at all as Azal asked for my name" Odo Suchi, you can call me Odo." I annoced as I searched for food in his bag.
    I turned to find a big dog growling at me.
    " Waaa"
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

I didn't notice the dog at all as Azal asked for my name" Odo Suchi, you can call me Odo." I annoced as I searched for food in his bag.
    " Waaa"
    "hey get out Oda all i have are carrots for liam" i said as i looked at the dog."and who are you"i asked strangely expecting an answer
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:29 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" Waaa"
    "hey get out Oda all i have are carrots for liam" i said as i looked at the dog."and who are you"i asked strangely expecting an answer

I glare as I eat a carrot " it is a dog. are you expecting an answer?"
    " Aww hi buddyy!! Whats up!? Are you lost?" I quickly went bipolar as I babied the dog.
    " AWW!! Come on!" I lunged onto the dogs neck as I brought her closer
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" Waaa"

I glare as I eat a carrot " it is a dog. are you expecting an answer?"
    " Aww hi buddyy!! Whats up!? Are you lost?" I quickly went bipolar as I babied the dog.
    " AWW!! Come on!" I lunged onto the dogs neck as I brought her closer
    "i dont know why but theres something weird and HEY WHERES MY LAST CARROT"i said as i stared at the dog.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:34 pm

" I don't sense anything" I spoke as I led the dog around by me.
    " Lets go to an inn. Shes gonna sleep with me and I am hungry." Eats last bite of carrot.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Master Chef wrote:" I don't sense anything" I spoke as I led the dog around by me.
    " Lets go to an inn. Shes gonna sleep with me and I am hungry." Eats last bite of carrot.
    "THATS IT YOUR GETTING THE KIDS PLATE"i said as we walked to the restaurant"here lemmee tie her up".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:45 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:" I don't sense anything" I spoke as I led the dog around by me.
    "THATS IT YOUR GETTING THE KIDS PLATE"i said as we walked to the restaurant"here lemmee tie her up".

" you tie Ado up I tie Guniea pig up. " I glared at you with Ado. The name I gave her.
    " ARF" Ado tried a fake bark
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

" you tie Ado up I tie Guniea pig up. " I glared at you with Ado. The name I gave her.
    " ARF" Ado tried a fake bark
    "you tie her up liam doesnt like you right now"i said as i put liam in his cage and tie it up."there"
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:50 pm

" Gosh.. Meanie! I want foood!!!" I ran into the restraunt.
    " 5 orders of ramen,miso, dumplings, rice balls, and sushi!! With some blueberry juice! " I ordered
    The chef came out with the food in a few minutes after.
    '" Everything looks good! I don't know where to start!" I egerly plunged into the food.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Master Chef wrote:" Gosh.. Meanie! I want foood!!!" I ran into the restraunt.
    " 5 orders of ramen,miso, dumplings, rice balls, and sushi!! With some blueberry juice! " I ordered
    '" Everything looks good! I don't know where to start!" I egerly plunged into the food.
    "one tuna sandwich plz"i ordered and looked in wallet."welp looks like we are gonna have to live off the food we buy with the rest of the money out of my wallet".
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm

azal852 wrote:
    "one tuna sandwich plz"i ordered and looked in wallet."welp looks like we are gonna have to live off the food we buy with the rest of the money out of my wallet".

I looked over to Ado. " Aww she looks hungry!!! We should feed her." I suggested to Azal as I used pouty face on him.
    " Hehehe... Please! " I spoke as I finished my Miso and ramen, and started on my rice balls and dumplings.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

I looked over to Ado. " Aww she looks hungry!!! We should feed her." I suggested to Azal as I used pouty face on him.
    " Hehehe... Please! " I spoke as I finished my Miso and ramen, and started on my rice balls and dumplings.
    "go ahead"i said.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 11:02 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

"go ahead"i said.

I picked up my remaining rice balls ( 7/15) and dumplings ( 8/13) and have2 rice balls to Ado and two dumpling sticks.
    She gordged them down and refused to eat anymore.
    " I can save this for her later" I said as I wrapped the remains in a bag.
    I then looked over at Ado as she got up and followed me.
    " Where are we sleeping?"
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

"go ahead"i said.

I picked up my remaining rice balls ( 7/15) and dumplings ( 8/13) and have2 rice balls to Ado and two dumpling sticks.
    "in the inn across the street if you wish to leave go ahead i have to pay and go shopping"i said as i payed the bill.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 pm

azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

"go ahead"i said.

"in the inn across the street if you wish to leave go ahead i have to pay and go shopping"i said as i payed the bill.

" Okay! Come on Ado! " I ran ahead into the inn. Going straight up with my dog.
    I left Ado in the room for a minute, then when I came back she was sleeping.
    I turned and hugged her, then she turned into a human!
    " >////<" I was blushing so hard because she was naked.
    " Hey.. umm.."
    Ado licked my face and was all over me. Only I to faint.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:
    Master Chef wrote:
    azal852 wrote:

"go ahead"i said.

" Okay! Come on Ado! " I ran ahead into the inn. Going straight up with my dog.
    I left Ado in the room for a minute, then when I came back she was sleeping.
    I turned and hugged her, then she turned into a human!
    " >////<" I was blushing so hard because she was naked.
    " Hey.. umm.."
    Ado licked my face and was all over me. Only I to faint.
    after i finish shoping i walk in only to find a the woman i saw earlier naked and licking odas face"WHATS GOING ON HERE"i yelled blushing.
    Master Chef
    Master Chef
    Master Water Otter
    Master Water Otter

Post  Master Chef Mon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm

I got up and almost fainted again as the girl was still licking me.
    " Hehehe you can go lower" I whispered in my head.
    Ado stood up curiously with her hands behind her back and her chest popped out.
    " H-ei" She whispered as she ran over to you and hugged you naked.
    azal852
    azal852
    Master Grass Snake
    Master Grass Snake

Post  azal852 Mon May 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Master Chef wrote:I got up and almost fainted again as the girl was still licking me.
    " Hehehe you can go lower" I whispered in my head.
    Ado stood up curiously with her hands behind her back and her chest popped out.
    " H-ei" She whispered as she ran over to you and hugged you naked.
    as i see her chest i close my eyes only to feel her hug me"ya know i was raised in case this stuff happened my parents gave me the talk i will not give in"i yelled as i pushed ado away

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:59 pm